Friday, June 19, 2015

Crafting electronic messages CH7

Cool reading… I guess. Kind of a waste of time. But also not really because it was assigned and I have to write something on it to get a grade. Whenever I need to write a professional email or something to a professional person I usually look up a template or I'll just be super nice and proper and it works. This reading has a template and it gives some good, helpful, and usual tips to writing an electronic message. So I guess I can’t hate too hard. Ok, I change my mind it was helpful  and I’m glad I read it. It was just super boring. I also kind of zoned out, to be honest, but what I did retain I will use in the future if I remember. Which I think I will. The CREATING CONTENT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA was interesting. I’m not sure if interesting is the right word but it was what it was. I do not want to be a complainer. I just get bored really easily. All I know is that I would not really want anyone super professional and intimidating on my social media. I would never get a job. Not because it's inappropriate, but it's just weird and I look super self centered… and I type like I didn’t get past kindergarten. I should write like this reading tells me to on social media but my social media is social, not professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment